More Clouds Call for More Cores
AMD delivers platforms with specialized cloud computing features that combine outstanding energy efficiency with high core count processors to help ensure AMD-based platforms not only scale well, but do so efficiently.
Read the whitepaper on your right to learn about:
- Defining and deploying private clouds
- The five steps to private cloud computing
- The allure of private clouds
- How microprocessors influence the cloud's performance
The AMD Cloud Project Case Study
Read about the success of AMD's private cloud.
More cores for more virtual machines per server and a more scalable business
AMD Opteron processors are built to support more VMs per server for greater consolidation, which may translate into lower server acquisition costs, operational costs, power costs and data center floor space.
Read the whitepaper on your right to learn about
- Business considerations of virtualization
- Technology considerations of virtualization
- Improving agility through virtualization
- Improving business continuity through virtualization, and more
Taking the Next Steps with Virtualization
Fill out the form below to download this whitepaper.